Electronic controller case

I have the electronics case printed and sanded. I have filled most of the divots with Tamiya putty.
I'll have this ready by the end of the week.
Then I'm moving on to the molding. I will most likely make a mother mold for this piece. It's fairly complicated and I want to use as little silicone as I can. Especially with the issue I ran in to the last time I tried to mold a part of this project.

just after printing
just after printing
after the first sanding and vapor chamber
after the first sanding and vapor chamber
here are the other parts of the project. almost fondue with the master models
here are the other parts of the project. almost fondue with the master models

3d scanner

Platinum Cure Silicone Inhibition Test